The format guide for MOSN documentation.
- Edit the document body in the Markdown format.
- Start with Heading 2 in the document body.
- Use local images, save them to the same directory as that of the
index.mdfile, and use relative paths for references.
- Specify the languages for all code.
- Use ordered and unordered lists separately, to avoid format confusion.
- Enclose a separate URL with
- Enclose uncommon terms and code phrases with grave accents (`).
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified March 10, 2020: Add the English docs of MOSN (4e314bf)